itch io text based gamestabor college basketball

Twisted Mobius will have two versions available, both of which are 100% free:. You take the role of a shapeshifting alien who has infiltrated an invasion force led by those uptight Terrans. Interactive Fiction. A text-based interactive tickling story. A text-based game where you navigate the tricky headspace of a teenager who is going to see a movie with his friend. Hatoge. Recommended list of text-based games. Likewise, your ending will vary with your choices. You're just a cinephile who appreciates modern classics! Chilling font, size, colours for text and background when starting the game & I like that there's the itch's "run"-button than an instant-start. Download Now. Mobile game "Somnium Eleven" is a text-based, dating sim RPG where you find romance as you try to explore the world, meet characters, and survive through a series of competitive trials to unlock your fate. Top free games tagged Text based - itch.io Filter Results ( Clear) Tags Text based Focused on using its text, moreso than its visuals or audio, to tell the bulk of its story/plot. Dark comedy about a demon and the nerdy teen they're bound to serve. greyish-white font on black background for the navigation . Upload your games to itch.io to have them show up here. Traverse through 5 Levels finally reaching the evil Z - who wants to rule the alphabet. Twisted Mobius will have two versions available, both of which are 100% free:. Suggest updated description Windows macOS Linux Android iOS Web Free On Sale Paid $5 or less $15 or less 2D Game (Text-Based) by AlexMango 2D Game (Text-Based) 2D console game I did for my class. Download this game by purchasing it for $2.99 USD or more. Make executable using 'chmod 755 lol-game' at command prompt in Terminal. kible 1 year ago . It also has a file that instructs you on how the engine takes in text files and uses them for the story. There is only one way to survive each time. Likewise, your ending will vary with your choices. Adventure. EVEN WITH CHOICES, LIFE REMAINS A GAME OF CHANCE. hi and welcome to my page i really hope to wow you with a few of the games im working on.so with that said have a wonderful day/afternoon or night and thank you for reading this. looks nice i will try. Twisted Mobius is an adult text adventure and unlicensed fangame set in an alternate continuity of Sonic the Hedgehog.The player creates a custom character and wanders the countryside breaking robots and getting lovey-dovey with the locals. agat. Apple: Download binary to M1 chip system. . A queer rpgmaker mystery adventure game where you spent a nice evening with your boyfriend. Log in with itch.io to leave a comment. New topic. GIF. Click to start. A text based narrative game. Windows:Download the exe and run from the windows command shell prompt. The Standard Version. simple, Strategy RPG, Text based, Turn-based Strategy: Download. Comments. Log in with itch.io to leave a comment. Play in browser. Unlimited possibilities! gargantuan muscles roll under his thick . Interactive Fiction. The Standard Version. I actually made a game like this do you mind if i go through the code? A simple college student. I develop games with ambitious textmode graphics and I code in QB64. Win prizes including a Raspberry Pi 400. Focused on using its text, moreso than its visuals or audio, to tell the bulk of its story/plot. Uncultured Games @UnculturedGames. A game about world inequalities, discriminations, GMOs, pollution, children with guns, and more. Warsim has finally hit 30k copies across Steam and Itch.io and has a 97% positive rating on Steams review system! 2. . FRAID: A TEXT-BASED GAME is a game that takes it to it's roots with no pictures or videos, just the text on the screen. Idrelle Games. 10/10! Comments. Tell me about this coup? ; The Lite Version excises from the game code all . Text Based Adventure by Patrick Text Based Adventure More information Download Download Now Name your own price Click download now to get access to the following files: Text Based Adventure.zip 20 MB Leave a comment Log in with itch.io to leave a comment. . Play in browser. More information. A queer rpgmaker mystery adventure game where you spent a nice evening with your boyfriend. A fetishy adventure through a chocolate factory. ryan rose aceae. a colossal beast, byzantium-purple, lies hunched, asleep, on all fours on the floor of the humid savannah, the night sky rolling far above it. Play in browser A Tale of Crowns A high fantasy romance with Middle Eastern roots. his saffron eyes flicker open. CLOSED HANDS is a fragmented and complex narrative, playable in any order, that tells the story of the lead-up and aftermath of the attack: some stories go forward in time, some backwards . Liar Liar 2 . In it, you explore and run into inhabitants of the world. npckc. New itch.io is now on YouTube! tion :: a widely held but unjustified belief in supernatural causation leading to certain consequences of an action or event, or a practice based on such a belief. she receives a mysterious text. (Still can have great audio and visuals, though!) Parts 1 And 2 of the Episode are done! (Still can have great audio and visuals, though!) Summoned by Accident is an text based rpg focused mainly on m/m content with character driven plot. Download. . Search. Play in browser. cerberus Interactive Fiction Play in browser Seedship An AI seedship must find a home for the last survivors of the human race John Ayliff Strategy Support This Visual Novel. Contortionist Games Adventure Please Answer Carefully a horror survey game litrouke Interactive Fiction Play in browser Snakeroot. You can find me at these other places: Game development blog. The constraint was to use a 64 by 64 resolution. Your choices throughout the game will determine which ending you get. (Still can have great audio and visuals, though!) Text based RPG batch game The game is only text This is my first game creator I also used a tutorial go sub to this person on youtube https://www.youtube.com/user/SheipShyfta420 This person is who i used to make my game. itch.io . Aug 13, 2017. . Those were the words that once described you, and you would've shrugged your shoulders in agreement. You will receive a Steam key with your purchase. Play in your browser . itch.io on Twitter itch.io on Facebook. . Inspired by other text based games and some videos. A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, Linux, and Android. 18+ content. To run the source code 1) start your Common . By Jack Kelly. if you make it. Text Adventure Literacy Jam 2022 - March 22nd to April 30th 2022 . Subscribe for game recommendations, clips, and more Windows:Download the exe and run from the windows command shell prompt. Accessibility Features: Color-blind friendly; High-contrasting colors; Screen reader support; Adjustable game speed and music volume; Support this game an others on Patreon. Dawson Matthews. Uncultured Games - itch.io. Years ago, you sold your first born to a witch. The game plays out through a combination of traditional interactive text, as well as explorable computer interfaces, conversations, IM's, phonecalls and more. More information moawling Moonleap guselect ASHES OF L'MANBERG - a Dream SMP text game Allorz GIF Lovewood LadyIcepaw It has procedural dialog, classes, interactions, navigation and more. Weeb's Wonka Game by weeblordda. NeonNation 289 days ago. use custom css to create a content warning for your game page. A time-loop based experimental text adventure. This game includes sound. There are WIPs on Patreon. Remake of the 1971 BASIC Star Trek Text game in Javascript. Reply. A text-based game where you navigate the tricky headspace of a teenager who is going to see a movie with his friend. To run the source code 1) start your Common . Focused on using its text, moreso than its visuals or audio, to tell the bulk of its story/plot. Who cares if it prominently features a gay romance! Alien by alien, department by department, it's up to you to stop the invasion! atemaarte Interactive Fiction Play in browser The Bastard of Camelot A high fantasy drama based on Arthurian legends Llamagirl Text based. Some friendly, some foe. moofie 22 days ago. Version 1.0.0 (6/30/2021), Text-based sci-fi smut! Speaker is a modern fantasy character-driven interactive novel focusing on the relationships (romantic, familial, or otherwise) formed within your rag-tag group of misfits.It will be the first book in a series. Interactive Fiction. you know a game is good when you get all nervous, feeling on edge and have to tell yourself "this is just a game" !! If you would like a game to receive an update, then become a patron and vote for the game in the monthly update poll. Apple: Download binary to M1 chip system. Add to collection. Text based. . Carnal Coup is an 18+ Text-based game in a sci-fi setting! It has TicTacToe, a calculator and GuessMyNumber! my favorite game on itch.io. Play in fullscreen for best experience. cherry Interactive Fiction Play in browser Eye of the Moon Eye of the Moon is an adventure and romance story inspired by Filipino mythology. About FAQ Blog Contact us. Manage a space brothel in this adult text-based game Starport X-69 Interactive Fiction Play in browser The New Hive Explore the wasteland, meet big monsters, become the monsters xax Interactive Fiction Play in browser The Survival of Sarah Rose Adult Visual Novel HappyDaedalus Visual Novel Paradise Inc. All your fantasies for one used soul! she receives a mysterious text. Secrets will be revealed as you progress through the story, that is. POST-APOCALYPTIC GENDERPUNK. 2. Adventure. Run from Finder by right click and choosing Open then saying Ok to Open when warning of unverified binary pops up. Zorlok. albie. Last Update: 5/18/22. Download. (Adults only) TickleSimGame. Suggest updated description. Bridged Mayhem is a Text Based Simulation of a game of TF2, On the map ctf_2fort. Ravaged Space is a text-based incremental survival game. Headphones are recommended. Leave a comment. Run from Finder by right click and choosing Open then saying Ok to Open when warning of unverified binary pops up. Suggest updated description. The Game (text based card game) ← Return to game. . An RPG game that is only text. 200k+ words. i felt a shiver down my spine the whole time while playing. May 31, 2020. Idrelle Games - itch.io. Included files The Game (text based card game) ← Return to game. arcadekitten. SbArPg by TeamZorro. Maker of transformation furry adult LGBTQ+ CYOA text games. GAME IS PUBLISHED. Community. With the storytelling of a novel, the player choice of an RPG, and the dice roll mechanics of a tabletop game, the game creates a unique experience that changes with every playthrough. GIF. treksource.zip 70 kB. Welcome! This game/engine will let you do that, no coding required! Cool title, subtext then reviewing the game (when listed next to other textbased games), while I like the font's colour & background-theme too. Log in with itch.io to leave a comment. Reply. he pulls himself up onto his rear legs with ease, standing taller than the acacias as he stretches his body, rousing it from sleep. Github for the Project More information Download Download Now Name your own price Click download now to get access to the following files: Lesson_4.exe 37 kB Development log Update to 1.0 Nov 26, 2021 Awakening from total darkness, you suddenly find yourself chosen to compete in a series of trials to succeed the imperial prince Soren . Coolandies Role Playing Lovebugs: Night Shift Adult interactive story with lots of alien bugs involved. Log in with itch.io to leave a comment. itch.io . Varying triggers, puzzles, and interactions to explore. For active updates on my projects, consider following me on Twitter ( @unculturedgames ). The idea was originally from the Youtuber "Samwiz1", And I made it into a game.. Design games suitable for an absolute beginner. . You play as a visitor to the world who's trapped here till you can get a way back home. Create and customize your character, improve your skills, and navigate hundreds of branching choices as you . CREDITS. arcadekitten. A Witch's Word by RainbowStarbird. You will receive a Steam key with your purchase. or do you? Visual Novel. Make executable using 'chmod 755 lol-game' at command prompt in Terminal. oh man, i loved it! game Community Devlog. A time-loop based experimental text adventure. Wayfarer is a dark fantasy interactive fiction game. moofie 22 days ago. Twisted Mobius is an adult text adventure and unlicensed fangame set in an alternate continuity of Sonic the Hedgehog.The player creates a custom character and wanders the countryside breaking robots and getting lovey-dovey with the locals. . This is a short Action RPG that is definitely Text based. is it that deep, bro? Contortionist Games Adventure The Away Team $8 In this interactive sci-fi adventure novel, you are the AI pilot of Earth's last interstellar ship. Recent updates. Remake of the 1971 BASIC Star Trek Text game in Javascript. A text-based RPG set in a cyber-punk era. Topics. A fantasy horror IF WIP. A procedurally generated, text-based fantasy RPG. I'm a playwright, theatre artist and indie game developer. GENDERWRECKED. This is DesireLines. GreyRaccoon Interactive Fiction Play in browser Cavity Girl DOMINO CLUB - SUBTERRANEAN DOMINO CLUB Play in browser Genetically Polymerized Visual Novel. Content Warning Generator for itch.io. The game is still gonna be updated but on hold I am well aware of the bugs but am working on a game right now. 112358d 363 days ago (+4) The zip file comes with a set of example dialogue sequences/responses. Complete with charming ASCII graphics, navigate the millions of different procedurally generated races, events and areas with a huge emphasis on . 25 unique NPC endings, most with unique songs (if you're into that) 18 player endings, written in second person. Computer programmer, retro game developer and textmode artist based in Finland. You play as Agent White as he enters Salt Lake City. Subscribe for game recommendations, clips, and more View Channel GIF Trigaea Change your genes to survive an alien world. A "Based-Text" Adventure game, with an abusive amount of balls jokes. Idrelle Games idrellegames.tumblr.co. A huge choose-your-own-adventure story of 80k+ words. Reply. Adventure. Text-Based Games. Build a relationship with your twin sister as well as 5 romanceable characters (one male, one female, one nonbinary, and 2 whose gender you choose). A text-based game where you navigate the . looks nice i will try. Development log. Liar Liar 2 . A growing collection of furry themed text adventure games! All the things you would need in a Text Based game. Warsim is a deep and rich text based kingdom management game unlike anything else. But with your recent dating history, it doesn't look like she'll be getting her end of the bargain any time soon. Play in browser. RynGM Interactive Fiction Play in browser WORLD OF HORROR $14.99 1bit adventure game of cosmic horror inspired by the work of Junji Ito panstasz Role Playing Dark comedy about a demon and the nerdy teen they're bound to serve. I have more games available on my Patreon. Underflow Studios Interactive Fiction Acolyte: Transcendent Edition $5.99 -25% Everybody deserves their own PA. SUPERSTRING Interactive Fiction Wayfarer Log in with itch.io to leave a comment. I love fantasy, especially fantasy RPGs, and I am committed to creating an immersive, character-driven experiences within the genre. This game and its assets were made in a week, 4 years ago, by me, @timkrief, for Lowrezjam2017. ; The Lite Version excises from the game code all . Visual Novel. Hatoge. Comments. @idrellegames. New itch.io is now on YouTube! Games › Shooter › Free . Available for Windows. Just create your story/dialogue options and play away! Adventuron Classroom is a text-adventure authoring tool, used to create games playable on desktop, mobile as well as old computers. Run in browser. View all by kickstand284 kickstand284 . or do you? A text-based game where you navigate the tricky headspace of a teenager who is going to see a movie with his friend. . Log in with itch.io to leave a comment. A text-based sci-fi RPG. Sexily! There's no underlying intent to watching this movie. A text-based game where you navigate the tricky headspace of a teenager who is going to see a movie with his friend. I have commission tiers on Patreon as well. Sci-fi, Text based, Turn-based: Download. Your choices throughout the game will determine which ending you get. Adventuron - itch.io. Sponkish_games - itch.io Sponkish_games my favorite game on itch.io GENDERWRECKED ryan rose aceae is it that deep, bro? Journey the lands as a tribal deer, in search of the Druids of the Sun in our largest and newest open world game 'Deer's Journey', Or play as a female vixen in our chapter based fantasy game, 'Arral', Or experience life as a red panda on your final days of college in 'College Daze'.